Come and Join Us!
We welcome anyone over the age of 16 years, whatever the level. Our group caters for complete beginners, intermediate recreational runners on to the more adventurous, advanced runners, and we believe that our varied weekly programme has something for everyone. The sessions are designed to help you achieve your goal!
The 5 Easy Steps To Joining:
- Complete our online contact form (we will look out for you on your first night)
- Come and try – your first session is FREE
- IMPORTANT: You will be required to complete a jogscotland Par-Q* form at your first session (* Par-Q form is a health & fitness questionnaire with disclaimer and emergency contact details)
- Wear comfy clothing, trainers and bring along hydration N.B.(Dark Nights – hi visibility clothing is a mandatory requirement)
- Register with Jogscotland online as a Free member
£1 for each session that you attend (pay on entry)
Jogscotland Dunfermline has encouraged me to get out running more so much so that since I joined in summer 2013, I’ve done two 10k races and the Great South Run. I admit that I don’t enjoy the hillettes but I know its crucial training and there is a lot of encouragement from Jog Leaders. I’m very greatful for every encouragement that I’ve been given. Next goal – Half Marathon in 2014. Not decided what one yet!